Smartglass SwitchGlass in Canada
The Australia-Canada Free Trade Agreement has existed since December 2018. Both countries have mutual interests in open markets, with support for freer trade being actively promoted through APEC. Currently, both parties permit each other favourable tariff rates on a range of products agreed to under the Trade Agreement.
Australian-made SwitchGlass™ smartglass products are ideally suited to existing and new building installations – the perfect choice to meet the ever increasing demand for modern, state-of-the-art glass product.
Contact us for further information on our range of products.
General Applications for SwitchGlass™
- Office partitions, conference rooms, executive offices
- Sliding doors, bi-folding doors, interior and exterior doors
- Interior and exterior windows
- Internal glass screens and room dividers for bedroom, bathroom, kitchen
- Mezzanine balconies
- Entrance foyers
- Intensive care units, emergency rooms, medicine cabinets
- Hotels, studios
- Whiteboards, projection screens
At Switchglass, we work closely with our customers to ensure project orders are processed and delivered on time.
Architects and builders wanting to incorporate SwitchGlass™ into their design plans can rest assured that our state-of-the-art product will be manufactured to the highest quality standard.