Smartglass SwitchGlass in Asia-Pacific
The recent Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) will open more doors for the trade of goods and services to countries situated in the Pacific Rim.
At present, the Asia-Pacific region is the largest market for flat glass. We now have the opportunity to manufacture and supply our SwitchGlass™ for high-end residential and commercial multi-storey buildings to the following countries: Brunei, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, New Zealand, Singapore, USA and Vietnam.
SwitchGlass™ is the perfect choice to meet the increasing demand in glass screens for technological products and internal building applications in this region.
Contact us for further information on our smartglass product SwitchGlass™.
General Applications for SwitchGlass™
- Office partitions, conference rooms, executive offices
- Sliding doors, bi-folding doors, interior and exterior doors
- Interior and exterior windows
- Internal glass screens and room dividers for bedroom, bathroom, kitchen
- Mezzanine balconies
- Entrance foyers
- Intensive care units, emergency rooms, medicine cabinets
- Hotels, studios
- Whiteboards, projection screens
At Switchglass, we work closely with our customers to ensure project orders are processed and delivered on time.
Architects and builders wanting to incorporate SwitchGlass™ into their design plans can rest assured that our state-of-the-art product will be manufactured to the highest quality standard.