Smartglass SwitchGlass in the United Kingdom
The Australia-United Kingdom Free Trade Agreement is currently underway. Once it is signed, the countries’ shared heritage will help forge an even stronger two-way trading relationship. The easing of customs procedures through transparency and the removal of tariff barriers will also further improve the transiting of products between the two countries.
Our range of SwitchGlass™ smartglass products are an excellent addition to existing and new construction projects requiring a technologically innovative and unique way of looking through glass.
Contact us for further information on our smartglass range of products.
General Applications for SwitchGlass™
- Office partitions, conference rooms, executive offices
- Sliding doors, bi-folding doors, interior and exterior doors
- Interior and exterior windows
- Internal glass screens and room dividers for bedroom, bathroom, kitchen
- Mezzanine balconies
- Entrance foyers
- Intensive care units, emergency rooms, medicine cabinets
- Hotels, studios
- Whiteboards, projection screens
At Switchglass, we work closely with our customers to ensure project orders are processed and delivered on time.
Architects and builders wanting to incorporate SwitchGlass™ into their design plans can rest assured that our state-of-the-art product will be manufactured to the highest quality standard.